- Contact the Owners (Eric Tetreault & Rachel Prue): firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Email/Feedback: email@example.com
DAMAR KEEP CHAPTER (Pomfret, CT)
- Contact the GM (Dave Menard): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit a Courier: email@example.com (preferred email subject line “Courier to NAME from NAME”. Please include your real name, character, where you’re sending the letter, which NPC it is being sent to (or cast member if you cannot recall their name)
- Submit a Prayer: firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred email subject line “Prayer to DEITY from NAME”. Please include your real name, character, which . diety you’re sending the letter, and your prayer)
- Facebook: fb.com/mythlarp
- Facebook Group: fb.com/groups/mythgnomers/
- Instagram: instagram.com/mythlarp
- Submit Your Character History: email@example.com (be sure to include your real name, email address, and character name along with your history).
- Submit Your Post Event Feedback Letter: [Click Here]
How to Submit a New Character
If you are new and need a character card, please reach out to Myth (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information in the body of your email:
- Your Character Name
- Your Real Name
- Your Email Address
This is currently a manual process as follows:
- We receive your email and manually create your character sheet in Google Sheets.
- We send you a link to your character sheet. If you have a Google email, you should immediately be able to update your sheet. If you don’t, it may take a “request for access” to the sheet. That is also a manual process. We update these requests as we get them and check our email.
- Once you have access to your sheet, fill in the pink areas first. You may need to TAB out of a field you have filled out to make it save. On mobile phones you need to double-click a field to select it. Add your backstory and any other information you can, but be sure to get your backstory approved by sending it to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, contact Myth at firstname.lastname@example.org. This includes issues with entering information or rules in general.
Updating Your Character
Your character is created by us on Google Sheets and maintained by you. We trust you to accurately and honestly enter your skills and information. Once you have attended and event, we will update your experience points (XP) and donations. Once this is done, we will post a notice on our Facebook page.